Wanna make a trade?
Odds are, you have stuff laying around your house or property that you would be willing to barter and trade.
Well…the same goes for us…We have a 100,000+ sq ft. warehouse packed full of building materials, architectural pieces, and antiques that we are willing to use for barter or trade.
What Do We Have for Trade?
Every imaginable building material including:
- Framing lumber
- Interior & Exterior Skins
- Crown Moldings
- Windows and sashes
- Columns, posts, & corbels
Sheep (9 ewes, 1 ram)
What Do We Want/Need?
Listed below are some of the many items we have been seeking.
- Back Hoe, Excavator, or Trencher (Ditch Witch)
- A/C Window Units
- Concrete Sprayer
- Electric Gate
- Post Hole Digger for Bobcat
- Cows (brahman, zebu, or miniature)
- Shetland Pony
- 1100-1500cc Yamaha Hwy Motorcycle
- Chicken Coop
- Work trucks (heavy duty, towing capable)
- Golf carts, courtesy carts, etc
- Four Wheelers
- Tractor – 49 HP or better, PTO, 4×4, Kubota preferred
- Steel Flatbed for Chevy 3500 (2005 Diesel)
- Steel Toolbox Bed for truck (commercial type)
- Fish to stock ponds (bass, perch, catfish, or tilapia)
- Law trimming equipment (riding mower, trimmer, etc)
- Shop tools (miter saws, compound, routers, nail guns, etc)
- Macbook Pro desktop or laptops (2012 and later)
- Security cameras (prefer wireless)
- Ice Makers
- Refrigerators (minis or large)
- RV’s or camping trailers
If you would like to setup an appointment to browse our warehouse of building materials and make a trade, please email heath[at]salvagetx.com or fill out the form below.