From atop the World of Salvage,
a Village manifests, but first the model ….
thus slowly every house is set in place.
The test of this model to test our vision required we use Lilliputians,
so we added one for this little testing phase.
- This is one of the fine Tiny Texas Houses known as the Gingered Swan, only 80 sq. ft. it has a bedroom, living area, kitchenette, and a great porch.
- Here is one of our Lilliputians, Michelle, whom we have added to the prototype of the village we plan to build if she thinks it works well after a month or so at the size of the model village.
- Here is a village that is nearly ready for guests and the new owners who are joining us. Helen’s Heaven will go where the Arched Brownie now sits. Rodney’s Retreat will go to the right. For now you have to agree to be miniaturized in order to participate in the test.
- A panoramic view of houses that could be for you.
- Hidden in the woods is a Tiny House you’ll see, its called the Bear House but the bear is very hard to see.
- Doesn’t it look peaceful? Imagine being part of this miniature world of Tiny Texas Houses.
- She seems to like it down there. We will check back next week and see if the cats and chickens have behaved themselves. Good luck Michelle. Needlenose will protect you.
She can be put in other poses with other props too, but she is still having trouble getting used to moving around at this size.
Thus ends another episode of the manifestation of Salvage, Texas.
Once the tiny models are thoroughly tested by our Lilliputian volunteers, we will be building real life size Tiny Texas Houses for the rest of you folks who want to join our Lilliputian villages known as Salvage, Texas.
For more info about being part of the test… contact