This contest will include a First Place (who wins the entire materials package) and Second place “honorable mention” that will win a stained glass window.
You must write an essay on the subject below and include sketches of your tiny house dream design. More details below.
ESSAY SUBMISSIONS ARE VALID FOR PURE SALVAGE LIVING ONLINE MEMBERS ONLY!
NOT A MEMBER? Click here to sign up!
Deadline to sign up as a Pure Salvage Living Online member and qualify for this contest is April 15th, 2017.
If you’ve missed the deadline, you can still sign up to become a member and will qualify for May’s Contest.
Deadline to submit your essay is April 3oth, 2017
What is Included in the 2nd Materials Package?
- 1 Front door
- 1 Bathroom door
- 7- windows 4 big for down, 2 for up in gables, 1 for kitchen
- 500 sf- of vintage tin for roof and some of the siding
- 250 sf- of T&G flooring in a Long Leaf Pine
- 4- 4×4 antique beams for a loft.
- 200 sf- of Cypress or Long Leaf siding
- 100 sf- of beaded wood for wainscot
- 1- small bathroom sink
- 1- large porcelain antique Kitchen sink
- 50 sf- Vintage roof shingles for shower walls
- 1 – porch light
“Why is building a sustainable organic cottage important to you?”
- You must be a registered Pure Salvage Living Member no later then April 15th, 2017.
- Essay must be between 300-500 words and be about the essay subject listed above
- You must draw a sketch (by hand or digital) of your dream tiny house design. You have the freedom to be as detailed or simple with your sketches as you wish and can submit up to 6 pages of sketches.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to pick up, or pay to have these materials shipped to you
- You must ship or pick up your winning package within 6 months from when we announce the winner or pay storage fees
- No member can win more than twice a year, but you can submit up to two entries for each contest
- Deadline for essay and sketch submissions is April 30th, 2017 at 12am CDT
Submit your essay and sketches below