It’s true, had we delivered Heaven to its new home before Memorial day as had been planned prior to the rains coming, then it might not be there today. Yes, the water rose that high that it would have been endangered. So, timing is everything sometimes, and delays may not be a bad thing, but you do not know until after the time you were supposed to be on time.
Here are some shots as we clean and prepare for shipping to the new higher elevated foundation on the Blanco River. I will say though, I had advised them the first time it was too low, even though it was well above all prior record floods. I am still advising them to go higher as I believe we are in for worse, not better as we dip into an Ice Age period on our dear planet Earth.
Here are some great shots of Heaven as she finishes up.
Just that quickie update. Will be posting the new schedule for seminars on the Gypsy house but it looks like the second weekend in June and the last weekend of June will be our targets as we wire, and add siding, as well as work on the roof. Hope you can sign up and come for a lesson or two, or just to help create a Tiny Texas House that will be seen world wide before it is finished, and who knows after that.